Saturday, May 7, 2011

Paper junk!

Hello hello! I have been asked to do some bridal luncheon invites by my friend Dianne's mother-in-law, Eunice (so exciting b/c I LOVE weddings!). The client sent me an invite for the wedding and asked me to do something similar but a more casual version. I'm not going to post the invite b/c I doubt they want the world (or the 13 people who read this blog...ha!) knowing where they are getting married and the day. The invites were really nice, and the colors went very well together...a dark purple/burgundy and orange! I'm working on this and will send PDF's or JPEG's when I get a proof done.

The bride, Liz, also asked me about tags and out-of-town tags, so I'm posting some examples for her to see. So, here ya go! Hope you like them!

Eunice - I've posted some orange patterned paper below that I can use as envelope liners for the bridal luncheon. If this is too casual or too "cute" looking, we can always use solid orange for the liners, or we could use a combination of papers. If we made the liners fun like these, I was thinking of doing the invites on white paper with orange writing and maybe an accent somewhere in the burgundy OR writing in burgundy and an accent in orange...either way, I think it would look great!

I included the insert from the invitation to show that the oranges match.


Liz - the tags start here!

I can do any shape really...these are ovals. The paper is pattered on both sides so I had to put a piece of cream on top to write on.

This is probably the most popular tag shape that I do. Again, this paper is pattered on both sides as shown above. These would be the most expensive type tags b/c I have to tie in the ribbon and paste the cream paper on top.

These are super cute, easy, and inexpensive! The "miss you" is a stamp. I also have stamps that say "Ooo-la-la", "Thank You" (this on is cursive like the "miss you"), "happiness", "friendship", "happy everything".

Couple other examples...I can cut these in any length up to 12 inces tall...but I doubt you'd want them that big :) This one is 3.5 inches, plenty big for a favor tag.




This is the same tag shape but cut out of paper that is pattered on both sides. You could probably stamp on these, but you'd have to use black ink. The good thing is, there is A TON of paper out there, and there's bound to be some with your wedding colors ;)

Yet another tag shape...I think this is 3.5 inches as well.

Onto out-of-town tags/labels. I did these for Dianne and Jeb. This is cream paper on top of pattered paper. These are easy for me to do....have to design, cut, and assemble. They simply wanted their names and the date, but you can have a message to your guests if you want. The options are limitless!

This "Thank you" tag is what I used for labels for gift bags (I used brown craft paper bags...cheap and artsy looking) for Dianne's bachelorette party. Again, simply cream paper on top of pattered paper.

Sorry for the weird display on this one. I made this today, just playing around in Photoshop. I saved it as a JPEG and this is how it was saved :)
I found this digital pattern that I haven't used in a while and put an "N" on it (hopefully I'm right about this being your new last initial?) and a short note to your guests....this can be any size, and would look good as a favor tag OR as a gift bag label. I could see us making 2 versions, one for the out-of-town bags and one for favors!

Whew....that's all for now! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment