Monday, December 6, 2010

Invites for Kate

Kate-see the images below for a few examples to choose from. The carriage stamp below would look cute at the top if you decide to nix the horse idea. Let me know which you like the best!






This one needs a little explaining...I liked this idea, but my cut outs were a little big to fit at the top of the invite. But, if you like the idea of this one, I can cut out the scallop and the circle in a smaller size using my cricut. I didn't want to get it out while Will was asleep :) Once the shapes are smaller, this will look much better!

This is actually only half of a stamp...I thought the whole thing made it look too western, but just using the half was a nice touch.

One more thing...If you think this is too much info on the invitation, I can make a separate enclosure card that will go in the envelope with some of the info on it. Perhaps the registry and RSVP info?


1 comment:

  1. Cute, Brit!! Good to see you Saturday! Will is such a cutie!! I knew he would be :). Miss you! And I'm glad Will gave you a chance to get on blog world!

    ReplyDelete