Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love my husband!

My wonderful husband proves yet again why I married him! He came home for lunch today and we ate together, then he went back to work (supposedly). All of a sudden, 30 minutes later, he comes walking through the door with flowers! He had the biggest grin on his face... The words on the card will stay between Cory and I, but trust me, it was so sweet and exactly what I needed to hear at this tough point in the pregnancy!

Thank you so much Cory! Thank you for making my life so full of joy!!


Aren't they beautiful?!?!?!?

ok...on to something else. I am having a Sip 'N See in Nashville in December, and I made the invitations! I love the truck...I have a few other trucks, cars, etc that I can use as well on invitations, cards, or whatever!

I LOVE the font for Sip 'N See. I've used it on several things and I can see using it for Christmas items!


Another version...a little more classic looking.


1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! Super cute invites too! Love that font!

    Come on baby Will!! We're ready for you!!!

    ReplyDelete