Monday, October 25, 2010

Is that grass or chocolate?

So, seafood does not induce labor.... Cory and I went to Red Lobster last night and had a great date night! It might be the last date night we have in a while...if the baby comes in the next week at least. Every time we make plans, I say "sounds good, unless we're in the hospital."

We also went to Target last night and got some Reese's and mini Kit Kat's...yummy!!!! I opened up a Kit Kat to eat on the way home and was thinking how good it was, when I looked down and saw something on my shirt (I was wearing a white shirt) and said to Cory "Is that chocolate or grass?" He looked at me with the weirdest look...haha!!! It was getting dark, so I really couldn't tell that I had just dropped some chocolate on my shirt! In my defense, it was in the shape of a piece of grass :) Hence the name of the blog post..."Is that chocolate or grass?"

Here are some pics we took before our date!

Before our date...

I love him, but he is so goofy!


The belly at 39 weeks!! I can't believe I've made it this far!

Chattanooga is a premier place for hang gliding. No, I didn't go hang gliding :)...but we were curious to see where they took off from and just watch the crazy people who call this a hobby...

The cement ramp....it looks pretty scary to me! The hang glider you see just took off.

This guy is about to take off. You can see from the background that we are really high up. The place they take off from is Lookout Mountain, Georgia. It was cool to see them practically dive off a mountain!


The view from where we were.



It was really pretty up there!

The cement "runway" if you can call it that...

View of the runway from the left side...shows how steep it is!




It was a fun outing for us!

All these people were waiting their turn to take off.

Yep, the bump made the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment