Friday, October 22, 2010

Does full moon mean baby time???

Ooooooo.....tomorrow night is the full moon! Supposedly, lots of babies are born on the full moon. So, does this mean that I'm more likely to go into labor tonight or tomorrow?? I SURE HOPE SO!

I remember the beginning of the pregnancy when I was so excited to show the world I was pregnant in my cute maternity clothes....wow....I had no idea what I was really in for! I sincerely enjoyed my pregnancy until a couple weeks ago. When it takes you 10 minutes to put your shoes on, it hurts when you stand up and get in bed, and the heart burn just won't go away, you just want to have the baby already!

I've had all the signs that he's coming...I won't go into all the signs because I don't want to gross you out, but trust me, I've had them! haha!!

Come on Will!!! We're ready to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you will have him this weekend! Then maybe next Sunday I can drive down and take some pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, Come on Will! Hang in there, Brit! Not too much longer to go! Love you!

    ReplyDelete