Friday, October 15, 2010

For my dear friend Candace...

Hey ya'll! I've been working on some notes for my friend Candace today...her and her husband Jeremy are expecting their first baby (baby girl!) and I wanted her to have some super cute notes to say thanks for all the gifts she is sure to get. I found this great hounds tooth pattern in pink and blue, so I made some for myself, too :).

These are cream colored cards and envelopes, and I cut these cards out with my cricut. It's a great and classic shape that looks really feminine. There's no printing on them, but I tried out a couple different stamps. I am sending these to her as an early baby gift b/c I know she is bound to start getting things soon. But, if anyone else wants to buy these, they are $10 for 10 or $20 for 20 (includes card and envelope).

Candace - you'll have to tell me which stamp you like the best, the "G" monogram OR the stroller OR you can half some of both. I just did one of each for the pictures...


This is the blue Hounds tooth.

I really like how they turned out!



The "G" monogram.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Britt! I love them! You're sooo sweet to think of me! :)

    ReplyDelete