Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday, October 13, was my 28th birthday...my how time flies! My husband Cory gave me an awesome opal ring for my birthday! We went to pick it out on Sunday, but it's being sized and I won't get it until next week :(. The day of my birthday, I woke up to a big "Happy Birthday" balloon in the kitchen with a very sweet card underneath....and that night he brought me a few cupcakes (yes, the kind with a mountain of icing...yummy!). To top it off, he gave me a foot rub before bed (be forewarned, your idea of romance changes immensely when your pregnant). And tonight, we're going to dinner! I always tease him that I get a birthday WEEK, not just a day...and this year, I got my wish!

If you had told me that I would be having my first child at 28, I would have laughed and said "No way, I'll have 2 or 3 by then". But, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have my life any other way then it is right now! I have the most wonderful caring husband, and the most precious baby on the way...and I am so incredibly happy with the way life has turned out so far.

I got Cory to take a few pictures yesterday to show how ENORMOUS I have become now that I have hit the 37 week mark! Seriously, I feel like a whale...

Exhibit 1... I'm smiling but I'm VERY uncomfortable these days.

Exhibit 2....it's very weird being narrower from front to back rather than sideways...

No comments:

Post a Comment