Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas cards!! YAY!!

Hey y'all! I'm doing christmas cards this year! I've got about 7 templates done so far! See pics below! Some are 5x7, some are 4 1/2 x 6...any of them can be done in any size. The cards shown below are printed on card stock. The next examples I post will be on photo paper! They can be printed on either one (I would recommend photo paper). Here are the prices:

4 1/2 x 6 cards, includes envelopes
30 cards or less - $1.00 each
31 to 50 cards - $0.90 each
51 to 75 cards - $0.80 each
above 75 - $0.70 each

4x9, includes envelopes
30 cards or less - $1.25 each
31 to 50 cards - $1.15 each
51 to 75 cards - $1.05 each
above 75 - $.95 each

5x7, includes envelopes
30 cards or less - $1.25 each
31 to 50 cards - $1.15 each
51 to 75 cards - $1.05 each
above 75 - $.95 each

Shipping is $3.00 on all orders of 50 cards or lower, $5.00 on orders of more than 51 cards!

I can really do any size card you want, but these are the size envelopes I'm ordering in bulk. If you want a different size, it might be a longer turn around time b/c I'll have to specially order envelopes.

The prices above are for a flat card, no layering or envelope liners. If you would like a layered look, maybe red card stock layered behind your photo card? Add $0.25 to the price per card. If you would like envelope liners, add $0.25 to the price per card. If I had to choose one or the other to add a little something extra, I would definitely choose the envelope liner! Maybe a cute red or green gingham liner? Oh so cute!



"Merry & Bright" card. This is shown 4x7 because I was experimenting with sizes, but I would make it one of the sizes above.

"Ticker tape" card. Of course it can say whatever you want it to say :). Shown 5x7.



"Ribbon card" is shown 5x7. This one and the "Ticker tape" card can have multiple photos if you wish.

"Little Merry & Bright" shown in 4x6. Love the simplicity! Would be super cute with a gray envelope liner!


"Polka dot merry christmas" shown in 4x6. B/c of the picture quality {sorry guys} you can't really see the words at the bottom, but I promise you can in real life :) The wording is in tan.

"Christmas tree words" card shown in 5x7. This one can be redesigned to have multiple pictures as well! Would be really cute with a green patterned liner!


"Believe" card. This will probably be our Christmas card this year! Shown in 5x7.


"Joy" card shown in 5x7.

I'm hoping to post a few more templates in a day or two, so check back!




No comments:

Post a Comment