Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mustache baby shower goodies!

My friend Jessica Smith asked me to do the paper goods for a baby shower she was hosting! It was a double baby shower and both women were having boys...it was the second baby for both as well. She wanted it to be fun and relaxed. Here's what we came up with...

Let's start with the invitations. The theme was "Little Mr. Men" using mustaches and lots of boy colors, blue and red! I was so excited about these, and thought they turned out cute! I did an envelope liner in a red houndstooth...I actually used a few different red and white patterns; stripes, polka dots, houndstooth. Jessica also wanted to include an insert with a wish list for each mommy...you can see this in the second picture!



These were the cupcake toppers I did. I attached these toppers to simple popsicle sticks.

Water bottle covers! So easy to do and makes you event look so personal and adorable!

I also did a banner for the shower as well, but didn't get a picture of it :( It said "Little Misters"....you'll just have to take my word for it that it was super cute!

For any event, I am happy to do the invites, and actually mail them out for you as well. All I need is the addresses in spreadsheet form. This is a huge time saver plus saves shipping costs of me mailing the invites to you!

I've also done a Tinkerbell birthday party recently, and I'm working on a Lego party now!! So excited!!

Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment