Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wonder Woman....

Today, I feel like I can conquer the world! I haven't felt this good about myself in a long long time.

Before I was a mother, I don't think I realized how much a woman can do.....I mean really, I take care of the baby all day (and if it's a cranky baby day...whew! Tough!), keep the house cleaned, make my son's baby food, cook for us almost every night, cook meals ahead and put meals in the freezer, find time to exercise, go on mommy adventures with other mommies, and I still have time to work on my paper stuff! Mommyhood has given me more internal power and self worth that I ever thought possible...Hello Wonder Woman!

View Image

View Image

Ahhh...Superman...My super man's name is Cory Darling! I know, I know....so cheesy...but so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment