Thursday, May 19, 2011

Invites for Liz

I'm so excited to show you what I found! I have Hobby Lobby adventures at least every other week to see what treasures I can find in the paper department, and today did not disappoint!

I was looking for oranges and burgundy's, either together or separate. See below for a few ideas for your invites... And, keep in mind any of these papers can be used for your favor tags or as a background for your out of town boxes/bags. I've shown all these papers with craft paper envelopes (I LOVE using these! They make it look so unique).

I apologize for the picture quality....I am no photographer.... :)


Butterflies...I love "nature" related paper. It has some orange, but not any burgundy, which is why I show it with the orange paper.


Burgundy! The lighter color is cream...If we used this as the liner, I would use solid burgundy with cream on top for the invite (like your wedding invites).

Orange! If this were the liner, I would use orange as a background with cream on top for the invite.


I found these three...the polka dot one is super cute, but I don't know if you want the "cute" feel to the invites. The other two are shown in pictures below with envelopes.

I really like this! There is a little burgundy and some orange (it does not match exactly to the orange your using, but you can't really tell) But, I would use burgundy paper with white on top for the invite. Or just white.


This is probably my favorite...I LOVE the pop of orange! This paper really incorporates the orange and burgundy in a classic way! I would do this with an orange invite. The orange in the picture matches your orange :)


I actually think this paper would be perfect for tags with a layer of orange on top! Or the paisley pattern...both would look SO good!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment