Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 months old!!

We went to Chicago last month and had a great time!!!! Chicago is SO big! And oh my, the shopping is incredible. I heart Nordstrom Rack!!! For those who don't know what that is, it's basically where Nordstrom sends all their sale items (good deals!!). The pizza was amazing! Who knew that deep dish pizza was so good?!?? Here are some pics from our trip...

With Natalie at Gibson's

Us in the hotel room getting ready to go to Gibson's....it was SO good!!!
I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Pizzaria Uno...fabulous!

Pizza vs. Cory...Pizza won!

Look at that pizza! It's literally a pizza pie!

View of the city from Navy Pier

Kiss on Navy Pier...I love my hubby!

View from the top of the John Hancock Building

What a shopping experience...just looking at all the pretty things was so fun! I ended up buying a pair of jeans, a shirt, and some shoes, all from Nordstrom Rack!

I think this was in front on the Wrigley Building


Moving on to Will....My Darling Will is 5 months old! I can't believe how fast the past 5 months have gone by...he'll be 16 before I know it! He's enjoying tummy time so much more and rolling over from his tummy to his back, he still hasn't figured out he can go the other way. No teeth yet....every night I go to bed thinking "Is this going to be the first of my sleepless teething nights??" I know we'll get through it when it happens, but I'm not liking the waiting game!

Well, we have been having so much fun trying new foods! He can now eat oatmeal, rice cereal, bananas, prunes, carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, pears, and apples. It's so gross b/c he rubs it all over his face and it gets on his clothes and on his hands and on my hands...ha! Here's some pics from the past few weeks! ok....here are some pics!






Til next time ya'll! (Was that Paula Deen or what?!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment