Monday, December 27, 2010

Will's First Christmas!

Yay for Christmas!! Cory, Will, and I had our very first Christmas as a family of three! It was such a great holiday. We decided to stay put in Chattanooga and let the family come to us, which turned out to be a great decision! It was still a little stressful (what family holiday isn't!), but I wouldn't trade my family for anything in the world.

Look at my awesome family of three!!!

Mimi and G-Daddy! And yes, it snowed like crazy here in Chatt!


Mommy and Will


His Nana gave him this hat...how adorable! "Clark, the s@#$$% was full!"


I just have to pinch these cheeks a hundred times a day!



Will and his Nana!

Will and his Mimi!

Christmas morning!

His bath time is so precious! He just comes alive...wiggles, and smiles, and just gets so wide-eyed! It's so adorable!






Look at this big belly!!!!


play time! He's getting good a staring at things now and following them with his eyes. I can tell he's really trying to figure what the heck all these things are...haha!

Daddy enjoying his Giunness!

Will and his Bunckle (this is Brandon and uncle combined...haha!)

He was done with pictures at this point!


Daddy and Will look so cute in their hats!

Merry Christmas!! I have so much to be thankful for this year! Thanks to God for all the years blessings and for all the blessings to come over the years!

1 comment:

  1. Will is getting so big! You look great. Hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete