Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First big baby purchase...check!

As Cory and I have been planning for our bundle of joy to arrive, we've been adding up all of the costs that are involved:
crib
crib mattress
dresser/changing table
stroller/carseat
diapers (and nose plugs..haha)
wipes
clothes
baby food/formula
bedding (thank goodness for my mom and Nana who sew!)
diaper bags
Baby swing
High chair and a spill pad to put underneath so my husband doesn't go crazy!
starting the 529 plan (Cory swears that he will be going to a military academy)

This is by no means an all inclusive list...but even as is, it's a little overwhelming! But, thanks to a coupon for 35% off at Babies R Us, we have bought the crib mattress! I know it's kind of a random first purchase but I'm determined to find EVERYTHING that I need on sale! And this happen to be the first thing we found really on sale.

So, week 24 began today! Woo hoo! I'm really looking prego now! My back hurts...I'm feeling more tired....I'm hungry ALL THE TIME....but, I can feel him moving more and more, and that makes it worth it! The movement has gone from a poke here and there to more consistent pokes (I have no idea if it's his hands or feet) and rolling...yes, it feels like he is doing rolls a flips inside of me. It's so wierd, but i love it! Maybe he'll be a swimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment