Friday, June 25, 2010

Kick....Kick....

I started week 22 on Tuesday of this week! I went to the doc yesterday and got to see him move around. The doc said it looked he was using my placenta as a pillow...haha! He's so cute (even though I only get to see him in black and white and the picture quality is not so great).
Baby Darling is making his presence known! Mostly I feel him about 20-30 minutes after I eat and at night. But yesterday, oh my! I think he was using my belly as a push-off for flips and rolls and who knows what else. It was a consistent movement for 10 minutes in a row! Very exciting! I love watching my belly grow (so far...I have a feeling that I'll eating those words) and I LOVE feeling him move inside of me...so cool!!
My wonderful husband Cory felt him move the other night. We were laying in bed and Baby started moving a little, so I put his hand on my belly...and...WOW....he felt a little kick, or shove, or something. Will said "Hi, daddy"!! Cory had the biggest cheesiest grin on his face...it was so cool to see him feel his son for the first time.
Much love,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment