Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good news is everywhere!


Cory and I have been so blessed! I catch myself just saying thank you, thank you, thank you in the car, in the grocery store, or just whenever I get a moment to appreciate all the good things in my life.




The biggest good news is that Cory and I are going to parents in November, specifically, November 2. I secretly hope he comes in October so I can dress him up for Halloween :). Yes, that's right, it's going to be a BOY!! I'm so thrilled, and Cory is too! This baby is going to be coming into the most loving family...there will be no mistaking that he is wanted and loved. Not just by Cory and I but by our extended families, too. His Mimi and Papa (my parents) are going to be grandparents for the first time! His Nana has already gone overboard with buying clothes :), but we appreciate them!! She's a pro at the Nana thing already because of Anna (Chad and Katie's 9 month old).




My belly is finally growing! After much anticipation and patience, I'm finally showing! I'm in my 20th week, almost 5 months!! See the two pictures below from week 19 and 20. I'm trying to take them every week so I can keep track of the ever growing belly! I read this week that he is the size of a Red Bull can...such a tease because I can't even have a Red Bull because of the caffine...anyway, he's 10.5 ounces, and about 6.5 inches long from crown to rump. I've begun to feel him move! I've felt it for two weeks, but now it's getting a little stronger and more consistent. Everyone describes it like a flutter, but I never felt flutter, it just feels like someone is touching you lightly but from the inside (make sense?).






Enough about me...on to other good news! We're going to AL this weekend for a wedding, Hayley Todd (soon to be Mrs. Hayley Sells). I'm so happy that she has found her life partner! Now that I am married and because I'm SO HAPPY with my marriage and my husband, I find myself even more excited to go to weddings! I'm excited to see the same joy we have and excited to see where their life takes them... Hayley, I wish you well in life! Love you, girly!




Lots of other weddings coming up in the next year, Stephanie and Anthony are getting married in September! They are so good together, and I can't wait to see you guys soon!!! More about them as it gets closer! Meg is getting married in August...Natasha is getting married next summer. Dave and Courtney are getting married next May! Dave is the guy who sang at our wedding...we will be forever grateful for the magnificent job he did!




We have freinds who just bought their first home!!! Shout out to Rachel and Ryan!! They are one of my favorite couples! The just bought a house in West Meade (an area in Nashville), and the house is too cute! It definitely needs lots of love, but they wanted a house that they could renovate and make their own. I'll have to post some pictures as things progress..actually, I think she has pictures of the house on her blog.




So, all in all, it seems as though good news is flowing, and I hope it stays that way!








1 comment:

  1. YAY for all the great things happening! AND for FINALLY blogging again!

    I'm happy I get to see your baby bump in person 3 days a week, but you better keep these pictures coming once you leave us :). Thanks for the shout out! More pics of the house progress soon! ;)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete