Monday, November 16, 2009

New email address and other stuff...

Hello Hello! I've created a new email address through google for B.Darling (bdarlingpaper@gmail.com). if you see something you like, email me at this address. I'm adding a way that you can order through the site soon, thanks to my hi tech friend Mindy!

If you guys don't know, Cory and I go to Broadway United Methodist in Bowling Green. It is a great chuch full of the kindest people. We had a craft fair yesterday and it was sooooo fun! There are so many creative people in this world! I'm sure they'll post pictures soon, and when they do, I'm adding them and their ideas to the blog because I think they are so worth sharing!

As the holidays get closer, I'll also be posting some gift wrapping alternatives; ways to make your wrapping cheaper but with a personal touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment