Thursday, March 3, 2011

Will's 4 month check up!

Hello! We went to the doc today for Will's 4 month check up! They took his weight, length, and head circumference. Here are the stats:

Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz, in the 75th percentile
Length: 26 inches, in the 90th percentile
Head Cir: 41 cm, in the 25th percentile
haha...don't worry, he doesn't look like he has a small head!

Just to remind you, his stats at birth were:
Weight: 8 lbs even
Length: 20 1/4 inches
Sorry, don't know his head cir. at birth :)

Quite a difference, huh?? He's growing so fast!!

We also talked about Will starting to eat foods other than formula...so exciting! Since I didn't breastfeed, I am determined to make his baby food. From what I've heard, it's not too difficult and it is a huge money saver! The doc told us to start him on rice cereal, so tonight we tried it out!! We mixed a tablespoon of rice cereal with a couple tablespoons of formula. It smelled awful :)...they could at least make it smell ok for the sake of parents! Anyway, it was so cute..he looked really confused when I stuck the spoon in his mouth. I think he swallowed some of it, but mostly it ended up on his face :) See below!

ha! This is from tummy time the other day...I couldn't resist posting!

What are you doing to me, mommy??

So cute!

Like I said, I think he swallowed some, but lots of it ended up on his face!

But we had some fun!

Can I stop now, mommy?



Appetizing, huh?? Ga-ross!

No comments:

Post a Comment