Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some new things...


Hello all!! I've been very busy with a sick baby :( BUT, I have had the pleasure of making some invites and favor tags for some friends that I would like to show you... See below!

My friend Jessica wanted me to make favor tags for her daughter Camille's first birthday! She ordered chinese style take out boxes to use for her favors and needed a little something for the front saying thank you. I couldn't quite figure out how to get the pictures from her facebook to my blog, so here's the link to one of the pictures of the boxes!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=558699550939&set=a.558699471099.2069385.147801674&theater

This is for a St. Patrick's Day themed party! As you can see they called it a "pub night"...what a fun way to celebrate! Well, I made the invites and mailed them for the client. So, I also made return address labels with their address on them.



The address labels...

I've also been working on some more baby stuff. I found these great "baby update" cards and want to do some of my own. And, I'm making some month by month cards to use when I take Will's monthly picture with his gigantic bear! Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment