Saturday, November 7, 2009

There's a first for everything...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is my first blog! I had blocked off a couple of hours this morning to set up my blog, post one. Well, 20 minutes later, I'm done! I don't know why I thought it would take 2 hours...but since I have time now, I guess I have to go to the gym. ugh...

Recently, I have decided to harness my creativity and make paper products! Personal and not so personal stationary, holiday cards, baby announcements, book plates, invitations, address labels etc. Ahhh...the possibilities are endless! I love it!! Consider me obsessed! Check the blog often to see what I have posted. First sample posting coming soon! A formal price list is in the works, so email me if you want to know how much and in what quantity something comes in. Everything can be customized, pictures, fonts, colors, so don't hesitate to think creatively yourself. I can modify a creation to your liking.

1 comment:

  1. oh you have always been so creative! i however have not! so since i am not creative i will have to come up with an occassion and let you make my "stuff" lol

    ReplyDelete